Sek Loso reports himself to the court in Nakhon Si Thammarat

Rocker Seksant Sukpimai alias Sek Loso reported himself to the Nakhon Si Thammarat provincial court on Monday (Jan 15) regarding the case that he allegedly fired gunshots into the air during a concert held at Wat Khao Phanom last month.

After the completion of formality at the court, Sek told the media that his case was still pending with the Nakhon Si Thammarat police and his presence at the court today (Monday) was about reporting himself to the court as scheduled.

He said that he was required to report to the court for the next time on January 29, but he was not worried about the case.

He further said that he originally intended to play concert today to raise fund for Wat Khao Phanom at a restaurant in Phrom Khiri district, but was told by the owner of the restaurant that the premise was not ready for the concert as it was given too short a notice from the rocker.

Sek’s lawyer, Mr Mongkolvichit Thanasopon, who accompanied the rocker to Nakhon Si Thammarat, admitted that he felt heavy-hearted with Sek’s case but, nevertheless, said that it would depend on the court to decide.

Meanwhile, Nakhon Si Thammarat provincial police chief, Pol Maj-Gen Wanchai Ekpornpit, said Phrom Khiri district police had yet to wrap up the case as they were still waiting for forensic report about the gun allegedly used by Sek in the shooting.

Sek Loso is facing charges of carrying arms in public and shooting a gun in public.